SIMOC 2022 Registration
Registration Deadline: 21st June 2022
Contest Dates: 17th July 2022
Contest Venue: Online
Contest Time: 10 am to 6 pm
INFOPACK CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE
In view of Covid-19, SIMOC 2022 will be hosted ONLINE this year and there are around 18,000 students qualified for the contest from the above International Local competitions.
This year, we have increased enrolment to 2,500 (15%) of the award winners globally can register for SIMOC based on first-come, first-serve basis. So, hurry before we reach our capacity and we cannot take in any more contestants, even if you are a Perfect Scorer.
All 2020/2021 IJHS members are entitled to 20% discount on the training.
2nd or more children Benefit
All 2nd or more children register for SIMOC 2022 will entitle to 25% discount for each child on the training.
We are introducing the above benefits to support IJHS members and families supporting their children for scholastic pursuits.
Both discounts apply for the IJHS and 2nd child, who will get a 45% discount for training.
Please email your registration confirmation email and Stripe receipt to our finance (email@example.com) for your refund after you have registered.
How to register
- Click here to register as Singapore candidate.
- Check your email inbox.
Your registration is successfully completed ONLY when you receive the Registration confirmation email and Stripe receipt.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issue.
- This link is meant for all students in Singapore. Overseas students will have to register with the respective country partners.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Training fess will be forfeited for participants who do not turn for lessons.
- Schedule are arranged based on Grade and Slots by the Management. Booking of schedule is not allow .
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of SGD50 per certificate will be levied for reprints.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email and Stripe receipt will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition.
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
- SIMCC Policy:
SIMCC reserves the right to change any of the contest arrangements include but not limited to the following.
a. Contest venue (Onsite or Online)
b. Date and time of the contest
There will be no refund if there is any changes as the organization will do our best to arrange for the competition based on the situation.
Please contact your respective country partner for registration details.